Same Day Service on All Heating Repairs in Ruston, LA
When the cooler weather arrives in the late fall and winter, we rely on our heaters to keep our homes and businesses warm. When the heating system isn’t keeping the house warm enough, call Holstead's Air Conditioning and Heating. Our local, family-owned company has provided heating repair in Ruston for more than 63 years.
- Understanding Air Conditioning Condensers
- 4 Signs You Need To Replace Your Furnace
- Don't Let Your HVAC Systems Keep You Up At Night
“They have always been professional, knowledgable, competitive prices, and they treat you like family.” - Chris S.
If your home isn’t warm enough even when the heat is running, you should call to schedule heating repair. When your heater isn’t performing as reliably or efficiently as it did or you notice anything that just doesn’t seem right, it is better to have us take a look. A reduction in performance increases wear and tear, which can lead to a breakdown.
Some typical signs of a heating problem include:
- No heat – If your furnace isn’t producing any heat, the problem is likely with the pilot light.
- Dirty filters – Replacing your heating system’s filters regularly is important for reliable performance and indoor air quality.
- Strange noises – All heating systems make a little noise, but if you notice loud noises that aren’t normal, call to schedule a repair.
- Constant cycling – Is the heater constantly turning on and off? It could be a problem with the heater or the thermostat.
- Thermostat problems – The thermostat may be the problem when the system turns on and off frequently or the temperature in the house doesn’t match what is set on the thermostat.
Whether your home is heated by a heat pump or furnace, it is always best to have a professional complete any repairs to ensure that the problem is accurately diagnosed and properly fixed. Attempting to repair your heating system on your own can lead to injury or additional damage to the unit. We have seen this result in the need for larger repairs, or even replacement.